- Grand Cordon of the Order of the Throne of Morocco - 1963
- Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Italy - 1970
- Honorary Dame Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (DCVO) - 1980
As for her personal life, The Princess was married twice. She was married the first time in 1961, to Moulay Hassan Al-Yaqubi, with whom she had two daughters, Lalla Zubaida and Lalla Nufissa. The couple were divorced in 1972 and Lalla Aicha got married at same year as third wife of HH Moulay Hassan Al Mahdi. She is survived by her two daughters, Lalla Zubaida and Lalla Nufissa, from first husband Moulay Hassan Al-Yaqubi, as well as several nieces and nephews and their children.
Lalla Aicha’s funeral was held within 24 hours, in accordance to Islamic practices, at the Ahl Fès mosque. She is buried at the Moulay El Hassan Mausoleum at the Royal Palace in Rabat.
- "AllAfrica.com: Morocco: Late Princess Lalla Aicha, 'One of the Leading Figures in the Fight for the Nation Women's Emancipation' - French Historian." AllAfrica.com: Home. 5 Sept. 2011. Web. 06 Sept. 2011. http://allafrica.com/stories/201109060080.html
- "Princess Lalla Aicha of Morocco Dies | The Royal Forums." The Royal Forums | The Complete Royal Resource. 5 Sept. 2011. Web. 06 Sept. 2011. http://www.theroyalforums.com/32821-princess-lalla-aicha-of-morocco-dies-2/.
- "Princess Lalla Aicha of Morocco Dies « Royalty in the News." Royalty in the News. 5 Sept. 2011. Web. 06 Sept. 2011. http://www.royaltyinthenews.com/2011/09/06/princess-lalla-aicha-of-morocco-dies/.