- Prince Albert's faces during the ceremony. Those winks! The "can I kiss you, honey?" silent question he gave Charlene during the civil ceremony, then kissing her hand. Then they stand, and proceed to kiss.
- Their swollen fingers during the religious ceremony (I SWEAR there was a joke at the altar: "Look honey, we're just like the Duke and Duchess!").
- The rumors of Prince Albert's infidelity and the bride's fleeing-not just once or twice, but three times. (keyword: Rumors!)
- The Civil Ceremony Balcony Appearance: The failed balcony kisses and the newly created Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco lovingly laying her head on HSH Prince Albert's shoulder during the family's balcony appearance. Also the astonished looks on the Ducruet-Gottlieb kids as they also were allowed to appear on the balcony, and especially compared to their Casiraghi-de Hanovre cousins calmness in their balcony appearance.
- The lavish, not one, not two, but THREE day affair-two concerts and two ceremonies, fireworks displays, and gala dinners.
- The lavish international party for "a few close friends and family" (I guess 500 people is small, considering they hosted 5000+ for their wedding alone), hosted by the International Olympic Committee in South Africa.
- Leopold de Belgique falling on his butt on the red carpet
- King Carl XVI Gustaf refusing to smile! :)
- Prez Sarkozy practically running down the aisle on the balls of his feet.
- How something blue was 100% covered during the civil ceremony-Princess Charlene, Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra, Pauline Ducruet and Charlottte Casiraghi. And how pink was the color of choice during the religious-Princess Stephanie, Princess Caroline, Camille Gottlieb, Charlotte Casiraghi all wore pink, while Miss Ducruet also opted for blue on the final day of the celebrations.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Ten Most unforgettable moments of that OTHER Royal (well, Princely) Wedding of 2011
Austria -Archduchess Helene of Austria-Este celebrated her 9th birthday on Friday. Belgium -King Philippe, Queen Mathilde & Princ...
Camille Marie Kelly Gottlieb is considered one of the "lucky" ones of the illegitimate child coverage. She is fully acknowledged b...
Have you ever wondered who those nice looking ladies were following the Queens and Princess of the world, often appearing like personal assi...
Belgium -King Philippe, Queen Mathilde, Princess Elisabeth, The Duchess of Brabant, Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel & Princess ...