As always, there have been numerous different stories from so-called “witnesses” who remain unnamed and it’s caused international attention because of who Pierre is and where it happened (and of course, 98% of them refer to him as Prince Pierre, which he isn’t…..).
Think about the moneymaker tabloid headline: “Prince gets into bar fight in NYC”. Real eye catching, isn’t it?
Sense the sarcasm.
Anyway- Two of the many stories that have gone viral now that are out go like this:
People Magazine first broke the story on Monday via their website, claiming the following information:
- Pierre and his friends (among them Stavros Niarchos III, Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and Diego Marroquim) were approaching Hoack's table and allegedly started a brawl.
- Police were called by Pierre’s crowd at 2:22am after they were allegedly attacked by former club owner Adam Hock after Casiraghi and his friends allegedly walked up to their table causing a scene.
- They spoke to an unnamed witness that claimed: “Pierre's face looked broken, with deep cuts and blood everywhere," a witness said after the fight. "He looked like he needed plastic surgery.”
- They agreed that the same unnamed witness stated: “Pierre's face looked broken, with deep cuts and blood everywhere," a witness said after the fight. "He looked like he needed plastic surgery.” and that both men were partying with friends at the club.
- That Pierre's group were being " “were being completely obnoxious,’’ insulting the models and swigging from a $500 bottle of vodka on Hock’s table. "
- The fight started with Hock punching Pierre accross the room, and then Stavros got involved, attempting to defend Pierre. Then Hock allegedly punched out Niarchos, 26, and quickly landed blows on downtown hipsters Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld, 27, and Diego Marroquin, 33 — as the flustered models frantically tried to break it up before it got worse than it was.
- Casiraghi was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was treated and released, and Hock was charged with numerous counts of assault.
- Hock was arrianed in NY Courts on Monday, where he said he was the victim. “I was defending myself and others,” he said. “Why aren’t [Casiraghi and his pals] handcuffed?” While Casiraghi's clan claim the opposite.
- Instead of being with a group of his male friends, he was sitting quietly in a corner with his girlfriend, Italian model, journalist, lawyer, and Columbia graduate student, Beatrice Borromeo.
- Instead of Pierre approaching him, Hock randomly attack Pierre for whatever reason.
- And it also states that Pierre is planning on suing the papers that brought out false information about the incident.
UPDATE: 2 March 2012. Photos have been released by two different sources, both claiming to be "the real first photos since the Pierre incident". ONE is, one is not. The photo from demorgen.be (Photo) is a current photo, clearly. The ones from The NY Daily News (Photo) are photos from either his uncle's 2011 Wedding or the Grand Prix, as the background is CLEARLY Monaco. You would not find a street in NY that looks like that. Ever.