- Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittenstein-Berleburg (1970)
- Count Friedrich Richard Oscar Jefferson von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth(1999)
- Countess Ingrid Alexandra Irma Astrid Benedikte von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth (2003)
- Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittenstein-Berleburg (1975)
- Master Konstantin Gustav Heinrich Richard Johannsmann (2010)
- Baby #2 due in February
He was raised in Germany, alongside his two sisters. However, in their adult lives, he is the only one who still resides there. Princess Alexandra has since moved to France and Princess Nathalie resides in Denmark.At present, he is unmarried and in a long-term relationship with former American model and children's book illustrator Carina Axelsson. If he should remain unmarried and childless at his death, the Sayn-Wittengenstein-Berleburg throne will pass to his uncle Prince Robin zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.
He shares a birthday with Archduchess Zsófia Mária Tatjana Monika Erzsébet Katalin von Hasburg (Sophie Maria Tatiana Elisabeth Catherine).