Due to the 2008 Succession Act, which made Denmark's monarchy an absolute primogeniture monarchy (absolute primogeniture=boys and girls have equal rights to the throne and younger brothers do not displace older sisters), she is in line for the Danish throne and will not be displaced by any possible younger brothers.
- Gregory Grandet (maternal uncle)
- Edouard Cavallier (maternal uncle)
- Carina Axelsson (her father's cousin's girlfriend)
- Julie Mirabaud(friend of her parents)
- Diego de Lavandeyra (friend of her parents)
- Henriette Steenstrup(friend of her parents)