- Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark (paternal uncle),
- Princess Alexandra von Fürstenberg (maternal aunt)
- Prince Felipe of Asturias (1st cousin 1x removed)
- Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark (1st cousin 1x removed)
- The Duke of Cambridge (distantly related cousin)
- Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden (first cousin 3x removed)
- Prince Dimitri of Yugoslavia
- Doris Robbs. (family friend)
- Princess Maria-Olympia (1996)
- Prince Achileas-Andreas (2000)
- Prince Odysseus-Kimon(2004)
- Prince Aristidis-Stavros (2008)
He is presently related to most of Europe's monarchies and is in line for the defunct Greek and British throne. She is presently 6th in line for the Greek throne after her father and brothers.
It is really unknown where he attended/attends school. It's likely he speaks English and Greek.
He is related to the following monarchies:
- Denmark: Queen Margarethe II is his great-aunt.
- Spain: Queen Sofia is his Great-Great aunt. King Juan Carlos is his 3rd cousin 1x removed.
- Sweden: King Carl XVI Gustav is his 1st cousin 2x removed.
- Great Britain: Queen Elizabeth is his 3rd cousin 2x removed. Prince Philip is his 1st cousin 3x removed.
- Norway: King Harald is his 3rd cousin 2x removed.