Let's start with the obvious by pointing out the people you probably already know:
- The Sovereign Prince of Monaco is: H.S.H. Prince Albert II Alexandre Louis Pierre of Monaco. He is the only son of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace (1923-2005, 1929-1982)
- His wife is Princess Charlene. They got married on 2 July 2011. She is a former South African Olympic Swimmer, and daughter of Mike and Lynette Wittstock.
- H.R.H. Princess Caroline Louise Marguerite of Hanover. She is older than Prince Albert by about fourteen months. She is heiress presumptive to the throne of Monaco.
- H.S.H. Princess Stephanie Marie Elisabeth of Monaco, Countess of Polinac. She is Prince Albert's younger sister, by about 7 years She is 6th in line for the throne after her niece, Princess Alexandra of Hanover.
- Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi is the elder daughter of Princess Caroline. She is fourth in line for the throne after her two brothers. She is a representative of Gucci's Equestrian Team (where she competes as a Monegasque Rider) at many international show jumping competitions throughout Europe. She is 4th in line for the throne of Monaco. Charlotte attended Lycée François Couperin, enrolled in the hypokhâgne and khâgne course at the Lycée Fénelon; and the University of Paris: Sorbonne IV. She is said to have earned a licence in Philosophy in 2007.
- Pauline Grace Maguy Ducruet is the elder daughter and middle child of Princess Stephanie. She is eighth, and technically last, in line for the throne of Monaco. Like her older cousin, Charlotte, she represents Monaco in international sporting competitions, only her sport is diving. She came in 12th at the 1st Youth Olympics in Singapore in 2010 in the ladies 3m Diving competition. Pauline recieved the French Baccalauréat from Lycée Prince Albert Ier in July 2011. According to her mother, Princess Stephanie, Pauline is presently studying her fourth language at a foreign language school in Monaco. During a January 2011 interview, Pauline claimed that she would like to attend Fashion school to study costume design and wants to tour with a circus again someday.
- HRH Princess Alexandra Charlotte Ulrike Maryam Virginia of Hanover is the younger daughter of Princess Caroline. She is almost exactly a year younger (1 year, 5 days to be exact!) than her cousin Camille, and nearly a year older than her second cousin Christine Knecht de Massy (10 months, 23 days to be exact!). She is the only blood related niece or nephew of Prince Albert to hold a title. She is in line for both the British (400th+) and Moneguse (5th) thrones. She began her education in Fontainebleau, France, and is presently attending L'Institut François d’Assise Nicolas Barré in Monaco.
- Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi is the oldest of Princess Caroline’s biological children. He obtained the International Bacclaurate from the International School of Paris in 2002, a bachelor’s degree in International Politics and Visual Arts from the American University of Paris in 2007, and a masters in International Affairs from The New School in 2010.
- Pierre Rainier Stefano Casiraghi is the younger son of Princess Caroline. He is majority shareholder of two of his father’s companies: Engeco S.A. and Monacair since 2009. He is third in line for the Moneguse Throne after his mother and brother. Pierre attended Lycée François Couperin, and Bocconi University, but is not known to have graduated from Bocconi University.
- Louis Robert Paul Ducruet is the only son of Princess Stephanie. He received the French Baccalaureate with a result of admis in 2010. He is 7th in line for the Moneguse Throne after his mother. He attended Lycée Prince Albert Ier in Monaco and is presently attending SKEMA business school in Sophia-Annapolis, France.
- HRH Prince Ernest-August Andreas Philipp Constantin Maximilian Rolf Stephan Ludwig Rudolph of Hanover is the older stepson of Princess Caroline, and step-nephew of Prince Albert. He is 400+ in line for the British throne, and heir apparent to the defunct throne of Hanover. He attended Malvern College until 2002, but is rumored to have been pulled from there, finishing his high school years elsewehere, and attended New York University.
- HRH Prince Christian Heinrich Clemens Paul Frank Peter Welf Wilhelm-Ernest Friedrich Franz of Hanover is the younger stepson of Princess Caroline, and step-nephew of Prince Albert. He is 400+ in line for the British throne. He attended Malvern College, and New York University.
- 1. Jonkvrouw Rose de Brouwer (b. 2008)
- 2. Jonkheer Sylvestre de Brouwer (b. 2008)
2. Brice Souleyman Gelabale-de Massy was born in Abymes, Guadeloupe on 2 Nov 1987. He was adopted after Christian’s marriage to Cecile in 1997.
3. Antoine de Massy is the only biological son of Christian and Cecile. He is a tennis player and has a goal of participating in the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janerio, Brazil. He is technically 11th in line for the throne after his father.
3. Christine-Alix de Massy was the youngest of Princess Antoinette’s children. She was married twice, once to Princess Grace’s first cousin once removed, Charles Wayne Knecht from 1971-1974. Through that marriage, she had her only son, Keith Sebestian Knecht de Massy (seen here with his wife Donatella). Chrisitne-Alix married secondly in 1988, to Leon Leroy, and Christine-Alix died less than a year later of leukemia.
1. Keith Sébastien Knecht de Massy (seen with his wife Donatella) was born in 1972, the only son of Christine-Alix de Massy and Charles Wayne Knecht. He is known in the family as Sébastien . He, like his aunt and cousin Melanie, is involved in tennis. He serves as captin of Monaco’s tennis team for the All-sports Country team (A.S.Co.T., Team Monaco captain of the tennis tournament. He appeared, along with his wife, at the 2011 Fête Monegu celebrations: attending the church service (behind his aunt Elisabeth-Anne), the honor guard ceremony (behind Princess Stephanie) and appearing on the balcony. He resides in Monaco with his wife and four children, who are:
- Christine Knecht de Massy (seen with Princess Alexandra of Hanover) is the oldest of Sebestien’s children. She was born in June 2000. She attends L'Institut François d’Assise Nicolas Barré in Monaco, where she is a year behind Princess Alexandra.
- Alexia Knecht de Massy (seen here behind Lynette Wittstock wearing white-sih beige, next to older sister Christine who is wearing green) was born in September 2001, and is the second oldest of Donatella and Sébastien's children. Like her older sister and cousin, she also attends L'Institut François d’Assise Nicolas Barré in Monaco, where she is two years behind Princess Alexandra.
- Vittoria Knecht de Massy (seen here with her mother,Donatella, and the new Princess of Monaco) is the second to the youngest of Sébastien and Donatella’s daughters. She was born in April 2007. She should be in her second year of Maternelle division at L'Institut François d’Assise Nicolas Barré in Monaco.
- Andrea Knecht de Massy is the youngest daughter of Sébastien and Donatella. She was born in October 2008. She should be in the first year of the Maternelle division at L'Institut François d’Assise Nicolas Barré in Monaco.
- Jazmin Grace Grimaldi (seen here with her mother at her 2006 graduation from St. Margaret's Episcopal School), the eldest of Prince Albert's known illegitimate children, who was born in March of 1992 as the daughter of Tamara Rotolo and Albert Grimaldi. She resides in New York, NY where she is studying at Fordham University and in her native Palm Desert, California with her mother. Due to Monégasque laws, she, nor her brother or cousin Camille, may succeed the throne, however the three may inherit some of the money their parents leave behind.
- Alexandre Éric Stéphane Coste (seen here at a carnival in Monaco in 2009) is the 8 year old son of Prince Albert with Nicole Coste. Like his older sister and cousin, due to Monégasque succession laws, he may succeed the throne, however he may inherit some of the money his father leaves behind.
- Camille Marie Kelly Gottlieb (seen here arriving with her mother and siblings to her uncle's July 2011 religious wedding) is the younger illegitimate daughter of Princess Stephanie. She can often be seen out and about with her mother. She enjoys the theatre. She is named ("Kelly") in honor of her late grandmother, Princess Grace Kelly.
- Donatella Knecht de Massy (Seen here playing maid-of-honor to Princess Charlene in July 2011) is the wife of Sébastien Knecht de Massy and mother to Christine, Alexia, Vittoria and Andrea Knecht de Massy. She was born in Johnannesburg, South Africa on 10 May 1972, but she grew up mostly in Switzerland while attending Le Instut Le Rosey. She earned a degree from Northeastern University in the United States in Journalism, returned to Europe to pursue a career in the media. She started out in Switzerland, then moved to a magazine in Monaco. She married Sébastien in 1999. She currently works for Transport and Commodities with her husband. In Monaco, she is known for her charity work. She has been involved with: MOM (Mothers of Monaco who provided funding for children from under-developed countries to be able to come to the Principality for heart surgeries, as well as supplying an orphanage in Tunisia with much-needed supplies), and Ladies Lunch Monaco (a group who raise funds to support other charitable institutions in the Principality). She is also co-founder and president of the board to ConservationGuardians.
- Cecile de Massy is the wife of Christian de Massy, is co-founder and president of Ladies Lunch Monaco (a group who raise funds to support other charitable institutions in the Principality). She has an adopted son Brice, a biological son Antoine, stepdaughter Leticia, and step-grandchildren Rose & Sylvestre. As the wife of Christian de Massy since 1997, she is the highest ranked black person in Monaco. She was born in Guadeloupe in 1968.
- Lynette Humberstone Wittstock (seen here arriving between her sons Sean and Garreth for her daughter's 2011 wedding) is the mother of HSH Princess Charlene. Lynette was born in 1957, and married Mike Wittstock on 27 August 1977. She is a retired swimmer/diver and former swimming and diving coach, and is one of six children.
- Michael Kenneth Wittstock (seen here walking his daughter down the aisle at her 2011 wedding) is the father of HSH Princess Charlene. He was born 6 February 1946. He married Lynette on 27 August 1957. He is a business man in South Africa.
- Gareth Wittstock (seen here arriving at the 2011 Red Cross Ball with his girlfriend Irish model Roisin Gavlin) is the younger brother of HSH Princess Charlene. He resides in Monaco with his girlfriend.
- Sean Michael Wittstock (seen here arriving with his older brother and his girlfriend to the reception for his sister's 2011 wedding) is the youngest of Mike and Lynette's children. He resides in South Africa, and is presently working on getting his helicopter pilot's license.
- Roisin Galvin (seen here attending the 2011 Red Cross Ball with her boyfriend) is the girlfriend of HSH Princess Charlene's younger brother Gareth. She is originally from Ireland, and is a model. She resides with Gareth in an apartment in Monaco.