Current Monarch: Queen Elizabeth II
Current Consort: Prince Phillip, Duke of Endinburgh
Heir Apparent: Charles, Prince of Wales
Heir Apparent Consort: Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.
5 FACTS about Charles:
1. He holds both a Bachelors and Masters degree from The University of Cambridge.
3. He's been married twice, and has two sons and a daughter-in-law, a stepdaughter, stepson-in-law, stepson, stepdaughter-in-law, two step-granddaughters, three step-grandsons,,
4. His full title and style is: His Royal Highness The Prince Charles Philip Arthur George, Prince of Wales and Earl of Chester, Duke of Cornwall, Duke of Rothesay, Earl of Carrick, Baron of Renfrew, Lord of the Isles, Prince and Great Steward of Scotland, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Member of the Order of Merit, Knight of the Order of Australia, Companion of the Queen's Service Order, Member of Her Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council, Aide-de-Camp to Her Majesty.
5. He is the godfather 28, 20 boys and 8 girls, incldued are his nephew Peter and stepson Tomas.
- His full title is: His Royal Highness Prince Philippe, Duke of Brabant, Prince of Belgium
- He married Mathilde d'Udekem d'Acoz on 4 December 1999.
- They have four children: Princess Elisabeth (his heiress apparent!, Born in 2001), Prince Gabriel (b. 2003), Prince Emmaneul (b. 2005) and Princess Eléonore (2008).
- He holds a bachelor's degree from Trinity College and Masters degree in Political Science form Stanford University.
- He was appointed as a Second Lieutenant in 1980 and obtained his fighter pilot's wings and his certificates as a parachutist and a commando.
- His full title is: : His Royal Highness The Crown Prince of Denmark, Count of Monpezat
- He married Australian born commoner Mary Donaldson on 14 May 2004.
- They have four children: Prince Christian (2006), Princess Isabella (2007), and fraternal twins Princess Josephine & Prince Vincent (2011)
- He holds both a bachelorsand Masters in Political Science from Aarhus University.
- The Crown Prince’s mother tongue is Danish. In addition, Crown Prince Frederik is fluent in French, English and German.
5 FACTS about Williem-Alexander:
- His full title is: :His Royal Highness Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange, Prince of the Netherlands, Prince of Orange-Nassau, Jonkheer van Amsberg
- He married Máxima Zorreguieta Cerruti on 2 February 2002, a few months prior to the death of his father.
- They have three children: Princess Catharina-Amalia(7 December 2003), Princess Alexia (26 June 2005), Princess Ariane (10 April 2007)
- He is a member of the International Olympic Committee.
- He recieved a bachelors degree in history from Leiden University in 1993.
- His full title is: Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan
- He married Masako Owada on 23 February 1991.
- They have one daughter: Aiko, Princess Toshi
- Prince Naruhito plays the viola and enjoys jogging, hiking, and mountaineering in his spare time. He has written several papers and a memoir of his Oxford days, The Thames and I: A Memoir of Two Years at Oxford.
- He received his bachelor's and his master's degrees in history from Gakushuin University in 1982 and 1988, respectively. From 1983 until 1985 he studied in England at Merton College, Oxford University
- His full title is: Crown Prince Hussein bin Al Abdullah
- He was born 28 June 1994.
- Hussein is currently enrolled at King's Academy which was founded by his father and opened in 2007, in time for Hussein to join the first intake.
- A Royal Decree was issued 2 July 2009 naming Hussein as Crown Prince effective immediately.
- If he ascends to the throne one day, he will be known as King Hussein II.
- His full title is: His Royal Highness Guillaume, Hereditary Grand-Duke of Luxemburg, Hereditary Prince of Nassau, Prince of Bourbon-Parma
- He was born 11 November 1981.
- Guillaume is interested in music and sports; he plays piano and enjoys soccer, swimming and volleyball.
- He speaks Luxembourgish, French, German, Spanish and English.
- He regularly represents his parents in many foreign activities.
Current Consort: Princess Charlene Lynette of Monaco, Duchess of Valentinos
Heir Presumptive: Princess Caroline of Hanover
Heir Presumptive Consort: Prince Ernest of Hanover
5 FACTS about Caroline :
- Her full title is: Her Royal Highness Princess Caroline Louise Marguerite of Hanover, Hereditary Princess of Monaco
- She was born 23 January 1957.
- She is Heiress presumptive in the event that Prince Albert should have an legitimate child, that child would become Prince Albert's heir.
- She speaks French, English, Italian and German.
- She has four children (Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre Casiraghi and Princess Alexandra of Hanover), and has been married a total of three times.
- His full title is: His Royal Highness Haakon, Crown Prince of Norway
- He was born 20 July 1973.
- He married commoner and single mother Mette-Marit Tjessem Høiby on 25 August 2001, at Oslo Cathedral, who upon her marriage became Crown Princess. Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark was the best man.
- He has two children, and a stepson: Princess Ingrid Alexandra (21 January 2004), Prince Sverre Magnus (3 December 2005) and Marius Borg Høiby (13 January 1997)
- He holds a Bachelors in Political Science from The University of California, Berklee and MSc in development studies, specialising in international trade and Africa from the London School of Economics.
Heir Apparent Consort: Letizia, Princess of Asturias
- His full title is: Felipe, Prince of Asturias
- He was born 30 January 1968.
- He married commoner Letizia Ortiz on 22 May 2004.
- He has two children: Infanta Sofia and Infanta Leonor
- After the 11 March 2004, Madrid bombings, Felipe, along with his sisters Elena and Cristina, became the first members of the Spanish royal family ever to take part in a public protest.
- Her full title is: Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland
- She was born 14 July 1977.
- She married commoner and her trainer Daniel Westling on 19 June 2010.
- She is expecting her first child in March 2012.
- She attended her primary and secondary education in Sweden, then studied higher education in France, The United States and Germany. She obtained a Bachelors degree from Uppsala University.