- Matilde Borromeo (now Princess Matilde von Furstenburg) reportedly had a baby in September. (Italy)
- Princess Nathalie had her son shortly after to the civil ceremony to Alexander in 2010. His name is Konstantin, and he was born in July 2010. (Germany)
- People want a Royal Baby. After all, it is what is expected of royals-to get married and have children, continuing the monarchy.
- Think about it:
- William is VERY busy with his RAF career right now, and if she IS pregnant, he would be leaving her for training in the middle of the pregnancy. Now go find a first-time dad who would leave his wife in that position. Go on. Go. Oh, right-you cannot find one!!
- Albert has two children already- 19 year old American Jazmin Grace Grimaldi with Tamara Rotolo and 8 year old French- Togolese Alexandre Éric Stéphane Coste with Nicole Coste, neither of which he has been there for as a father, thus he feels guilty and that he failed them, and he’d rather not fail another woman and child at his advancing age.
- It took Crown Princess Victoria a whole YEAR AND A HALF to get pregnant after her 2010 wedding to Prince Daniel. Prince Edward’s wife-and aunt to Prince William-Sophie, Countess of Wessex took 4.5 YEARS to have Lady Louise. It’s FAR too soon for Prince Albert & Princess Charlene or The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge to even be THINKING baby yet this day and age, let alone to actually be pregnant. And like I said in point 2.2- one’s feeling guilty enough about his past, and the other is too busy.
- Both women are thin as toothpicks right now, thinner than I’ve EVER seen them…it’s kinda scary how thin they both are actually.
There is no Royal Baby from either Great Britain or Monaco, and there won't be anytime soon, so STOP SPECULATING!! It’s a major waste of your time and embarrassment to the various monarchies! How would you feel if someone went around speculating whether or not you and/or your significant other was pregnant, ALL THE TIME? You’d hate it too, I know I would.