A Note from The Editor-in-Chief


To Our Readers:

After months of neglect and focusing on our social media aspects of the blog, I finally got around to checking the email account.
Some interesting emails, that’s for sure!
Some looking for information, looking to contribute articles and even the son of Archduke Felix of Austria wanting to comment on the obituary I wrote for his father last year! (NOT KIDDING. I went a little psycho when I read it. Nat & Aya-READ YOUR EMAIL NOW)

Lesson learned: DO NOT neglect the blog email!

In the future, I will try to check that account more often. However, If I don’t get back to you within a few days, contact me via twitter (@TheRoyalFanzine), or via our Facebook page. 

Thank you!

Marcia
Editor-in-Cheif
The Royal Fanzine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Profile: Princess Haalah bint Al Hashim of Jordan

Royal Profile: Prince Constantin d'Orléans

Royal Profile: Princess Beatrix of The Netherlands