- King Harald of Norway (maternal grandfather)
- Crown Prince Haakon of Norway (maternal uncle)
- Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg , Countess of Pfeil and Klein-Ellguth(her mother's 3rd cousin 1x removed)
- Marianne Ulrichsen (her mother's friend, was maid-of-honor at her wedding)
- Anja Sabrina Bjørshol (paternal aunt)
- Kåre Conradi (her father's friend and best man at his wedding)
- Trond Giske (friend of her father)
At present, she is 5th in line for the throne of Norway, after her uncle, two cousins and mother. She has two younger sisters, Leah, and Emma. Her cousins are future Norweigen Queen, Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Prince Sverre Magnus. She also has a stepcousin, Marius.
In the autumn of 2009, she was enrolled at the Bærum Waldorf School (Norwegian: Steinerskolen i Bærum), a private school in the municipality of Bærum. Her sister also attends this school. Presently, Maud is in her fourth year at the school.