- Countess Anna Therese Marie von und zu Arco-Zinneberg (1981)
- Countess Olympia Elena Maria von und zu Arco-Zinneberg (1988)
- Countess Maximiliana Aimée Maria von und zu Arco-Zinneberg (1990)
- Countess Marie Gabrielle Hillary von und zu Arco-Zinneberg (1992)
- Countess Giorgiana Astrid Maria von und zu Arco-Zinneberg (1997)
It's likely she had a worldly education, having been raised in Germany and the United States. It's also fairly likely that she has lived some-what of a normal life.
She is a niece of Princess Astrid of Belgium, The Archduchess of Austria-Este & Prince Lorenz of Belgium, The Archduke of Austria-Este.
She is named:
- Margherita: for her maternal grandmother
- Ginevra: the italian form of Juniper, meaning Guinevere (Guenièvre in French), a variant Old French spelling of Gwenhwyfar, which in Welsh is a combination of the word gwen (mod. gwyn) which means "white" or "fair" and hwyfar which means a "spirit" or "fairy".
- Maria: for her paternal grandmother, Countess Maria Theresia von und zu Arco-Zinneberg