- Prince Leopold Emmanuel Jean Marie of Liechtenstein (1984-1984, only lived a few hours)
- Princess Maria-Anunciata Astrid Joséphine Veronica of Liechtenstein (1985)
- Prince Josef-Emanuel Leopold Marie of Liechtenstein (1989)
Until 2010, her father served as an Ambassador from Liechtenstein for Belgium. This worked out well for her mother's sake-her uncle is the present King of Belgium. Therefore, it's almost safe to say that she grew up around the children of her mother's cousin Princess Astrid, Prince Amedeo, Princess Maria Laura, Prince Joachim & Princess Maria Luisa.
She likely speaks German, French, Dutch and English.
She shares a birthday with:
- George Windsor, The Earl of St. Andrews (1962)
- Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Duke of Capua (1993)
- Prince Pablo of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (2004)
- Princess Alexia of the Netherlands (2005)