- Prince Ernest August of Hanover (1983), from her father's 1st marriage, who had just has his 16th birthday
- Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi (1984), from her mother's 2nd marriage, who had recently celebrated his 15th birthday
- Prince Christian of Hanover (1985), from her father's 1st marriage, who had recently celebrated his 14th birthday
- Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi (1986), from her mother's 2nd marriage, who was about to celebrate her 13th birthday
- Pierre Rainier Stefano Casiraghi (1987), from her mother's 2nd marriage, who would celebrate his 12th birthday in just a few short weeks after her birth.
- Alexandra, Princess of Leiningen, her paternal aunt
- Charlotte Casiraghi, her half-sister
- Ulrike Ulmschneider, a friend of her parents
- Maryam Sachs, a friend of her parents
- Virginia Gallico, a friend of her parents, who is also her mother's madame d'honneur
- George Condo, a friend of her parents
- Eric Maier, a friend of her parents
Per Hanoverian family tradition, she was named for her six godmothers.
A German-British-Monacan (German/British from her father, Monégasque from her mother. She is referned to as Monacan becasue she was born outside Monaco to a Monégasque parent) Princess by birth, she grew up in France, about 40km outside Paris. She began attending school in the Le Mée-sur-Seine, France area, before moving back to Monaco with her mother in 2009. In the autumn of 2009, she began attending L'Institut François d’Assise Nicolas Barré, a private catholic school in Monaco. She recently should have finished 5e (equal to the 7th grade in the US System) this year, and should be beginning Quatrième (equal to the 8th grade in the US System) this fall.
Being royal and holding multi-princess-ships, the young princess speaks several languages fluently, and is likely in the process of learning more. She is fluent in English, French & German, and could possibly be learning Spanish, Italian, and Monaco's local dialect, lang Monégasque in school. It is said that she speaks English with her father and German-born elder half-brothers, German with her nanny, and French with everyone else.
She has a close friend, who is also her second cousin (her mother is cousins with the girl's namesake and grandmother), Christine Knecht de Massy. The pair can often be seen paling with one another at events involving the whole family, whether it be reading at her uncle's wedding (Christine is the redhead in Green), and attending the 2011 Monaco Global Champions Tour (Princess Alexandra has her back to the camera, with the ponytail). The dynamic duo can also be seen promoting their school's (Christine is said to be a year behind Princess Alexandra at L'IFANB) mathematics and science programs throughout the school and local community.
She is presently 5th in line for the Monégasque throne, after her sister Charlotte. Since she was not raised Catholic, she is 400+ in line for the throne of Great Britain after her two eldest brothers. She is the greatx6 granddaughter of King George III, through King George III's son, Prince Ernest August I of Hanover. In her lineage, she is somehow related to every current reigning monarch.
For the most part, she has led a normal childhood of going to school, hanging with friends, going to the beach with her siblings, and the occasional ice skating competitions. With the few exceptions of course, having to appear with the family on Monaco's national day (2002, 2004, 2006, 2007), at the circus festival (2003, 2008, 2012), the annual Palace Christmas Party (2009), the annual show jumping competition (2010, 2012), the annual St. Devote Ceremony (2012)and her uncle's 2005 enthronement, and 2011 wedding ceremonies. Plus the occasional intrusion of the paparazzi when walking the streets with her mother!